card.ly megasoft: Do you use Rapidshare sometimes?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do you use Rapidshare sometimes?

I do, and I can't imagine my life without file changing...

What is Rapidshare? According to Wikipedia RapidShare is a German-owned one-click hosting pay- and free-service (with certain restrictions and limitations) website that operates from Switzerland and is financed by the subscriptions of paying users. Rapidshare is one of the world's largest file-hosting sites with millions of files stored on its servers. As of August 2008, according to Alexa, Rapidshare.com is the 16th most visited website globally.

What's going on now? Will they close my favorite file sharing site??? (read the news)

1 comment:

  1. I hope this will never happened...But there is alternative way to get free legal music...TuneGet:)

    ReplyDelete