card.ly megasoft: What do you like more: Twitter or Facebook?

Monday, July 27, 2009

What do you like more: Twitter or Facebook?


If you are not a public person, it's exciting to discover the web, meeting interesting people and share your opinion with all the world. You think: "The more people add me as a friend the more interesting person I am!" so you are glad you have 1000 unknown people as a friends on Facebook or 3000 followers on Twitter.
But if you are some kind of celebrity there must be a little annoying to admit that 1000 people everyday add you as a friend and you even do not know who they are and whether they are really interested in you...
That's why Bill Gates is going to cancel his Facebook account.
Another well-known person, Martha Stewart, is also starting to be bored with Facebook. She discovered Twitter as more convenient way to communicate with people who like her.
“I just love it so much more than Facebook," - Martha says. - "First of all, you don’t have to spend any time on it, and, second of all, you reach a lot more people. And I don’t have to ‘befriend’ and do all that other dippy stuff that they do on Facebook.”
Everyone has his own choice, I'm not going to join the debate "What is better: Twitter or Facebook?", I'm just enjoying both - I'm not a public person and I like to make friends all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Social Networks were invented by Jewish Freemasons to collect information about people and save it to their secret Global Mason Database. The more information you provide them- the more domination and control they will have on you. Think about it...

    ReplyDelete